TRANSFORMATIONAL TRAVEL PREMIER PROGRAM
Design and book the trip of your dreams with ease, integrate parts of your dream travel into your daily life, and start having adventures now.
When you play ‘full-on’ in this course, you will:
- Plan and Complete Your (Dream) Trip with Ease.
- Accomplish goals that you’ve been stuck on for years
- Take better care of yourself through rest+reflection, physical movement, exploration, and time off
- Create deeper connections with your communities - near and far
- Grow the courage and confidence to live life on your own terms
- Have adventures in your own backyard (even before you go on vacation)
"I booked myself on a spontaneous trip to Paris with my man, fulfilling a lifelong dream! Before, I was so weirdly afraid of travel. Chloé’s coaching totally broke open all this stuff around travel for me!"
-32, San Francisco, CA
Learn at your own pace and learn on the go, wherever you are.
- The complete 'Transformational Travel Premier Program' including 8 Core-Training Modules
- Access to all course materials, including streaming videos, worksheets, and meditations within the online student portal.
- LIVE support and answers to your questions during 8 weekly group coaching calls.
- Private Facebook group to ask questions, get support, and share wins.
- Accountability buddy when you need one.
In addition to all the above, you get:
- BONUS 1: Chloé’s 'Online Booking Masterclass' so you can book any trip without the overwhelm
- BONUS 2: List of the 'Core Elements' to research in advance of each trip
- BONUS 3: Chloé’s 'Top Mistakes' and how not to make them
- BONUS 4: 'How to Manage Finances' so that you feel confident and free as you have your adventures
- BONUS 5: 'Five Most Common Travel Fears' and how to integrate the energy of your fears to travel smart (and stay safe)
QUICK ACTION BONUS
When you register before midnight May 28, 2019 you get:
BONUS: 1 (One) 45-minute one-on-one calls with Chloé to use as you need before or during travel:
Help Plan your travel, Answer your questions, Solve specific challenges.
"I wish I had this course before some big trips I’ve taken in the past! I experienced whole-person coaching through this lens, and it helped me name unhealthy patterns of stress, overworking, and flat out NOT enjoying life. Chloé is a fountain of energy for each student."
Join the global movement of transformation through travel: for all people, places, and the entire planet.
Begin to fulfill your dreams and create new ones
Be more available to the abundance, connection, belonging
Access a deep well of inner peace - anytime, anywhere
Grow the courage and confidence to live life on your own terms
Become the expert in your travel and your life
Having just completed 15 months as a digital nomad and settled in North County San Diego, Chloé helps people find more meaning in life through travel, health, and spirituality.
Chloé is a Harvard graduate with 15 years experience in Design Consulting. Before embarking as an entrepreneur, Ms. Lauer led the Strategy Practice at MKThink, an integrated architecture and planning firm in San Francisco. Her career focused on master planning for higher education, including numerous projects at Stanford University, Santa Clara University, and many others in the California and Hawaii.
An adventurer since 18, Chloé has designed and realized solo journeys to 62 countries and recently fulfilled a lifelong dream to complete a cross-country road trip in her own country. As she trusted the unknown -- super tough for a recovering control freak -- the open-ended journey unfolded into a 10,000 mile, 100-day transformational adventure including lots of quality time with dear family and friends, and mind-blowing adventures in National Parks. From there, she spent time studying Spanish in Oaxaca, Mexico, backpacked around SE Asia for the 5th or 6th time, and finally put down roots again in SoCal.
"Because I have a chronic illness, I thought the program wasn’t for me. I was completely wrong. The program was so enriching. The Transformational Travel Course inspired me to dream again. I’ve learned that travel has as much to do with a mindset as is does with the actual, physical act of leaving home."
-39, Portland, OR
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Inside taking this course I discovered that travel is the space where my dreams in romance, love, belonging, magic, oneness, adventure are fulfilled!I experienced being surrounded by and in awe of natural beauty, belonging, being cared for, and connectedness. I expanded my experience of myself and became a courageous leader for my family all because of the TTP!
-Celina D., 33, Los Angeles, CA